Bartender Position Details
In order to create an exceptional experience and create raving fans at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, this person will possess a friendly, enthusiastic personality and have excellent interpersonal skills. This person must have a working knowledge in liquors, wine and beer with efficiency in preparing drinks for the restaurant as well as guests sitting at the bar. This person is highly affective under pressure, is very organized and works in an efficient manner. This person must also be able to lift moderate weight and maintain cleanliness behind the bar. Previous experience in a fine dining or high volume/fine casual environment is essential.
Sous ChefView Details
Sous Chef Position Details
Provide day-to-day assistance and support to the chef and kitchen staff by supervising kitchen operations, food quality, food preparation and staff job performance in the absence of the chef. Must have a high degree of commitment to food quality and safety standards.
– Extensive experience cooking in and ideally leading a high-volume, upscale concept restaurant
– Formal culinary training and education is a plus
– Formal business education is a plus
– Proficient and cross-trained in all kitchen job stations, positions and cooking skills
– Servsafe Food Certification and or equivalent
– Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs and working on feet for at least 8 hours